Are you thinking of joining Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy? You’ve come to the right place. Here I share my honest review of the course along with how my business benefitted it!
Table of Contents
- What is Digital Course Academy?
- Who is Amy Porterfield?
- Is Digital Course Academy worth the investment?
- Is Digital Course Academy right for me?
- What’s included in the Digital Course Academy?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Thinking of joining Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy?
I’m here to share my Digital Course Academy (DCA) review and honest experience with you (enrollment is open again for a limited-time!).
For those unfamiliar with Amy or DCA, it absolutely changed my life and took my business to the next level!
During my last live launch of my Six-Figure Blog Academy –after implementing the exact strategies I learned in DCA–I increased my revenue by 7.5 times and had my first ever six-figure launch! Yep–that’s $100,052 in gross revenue in two weeks by following the guidance and lessons in DCA. Bam!
It was one of those dream moments for me, where all my hard work and lessons learned paid off.
You see, before that, I actually lost money in my previous launch after overspending on Facebook ads. I was in the red for the first time in my entire life, and honestly, I was in a bad place. I felt like a failure and considered quitting altogether.
After giving myself permission to wallow for a bit, I realized I needed to try something different and get some guidance from a mentor to teach me how to make money online with proven results. That’s when I discovered DCA. I’d been following Amy for years and knew I already loved and trusted her, so decided to take the leap of faith and enroll.
Real talk: if it weren’t for DCA, I believe I would be in a VERY different place today, struggling to make things work and feeling down on myself. Her step-by-step trainings, easy to implement strategies, and all the extra support Amy gives in the course have literally changed my entire business.
Now, I feel so confident in the value of my course, in my knowledge, in my ability to sell authentically, and I take myself more seriously as a business owner. DCA gave me the launchpad I needed to now sustainably scale my business, and I couldn’t be more grateful.
If you’re ready to learn how to create a profitable digital course in your business, keeping reading!
What is Digital Course Academy?
Let’s start at the basics.
Digital Course Academy helps online business owners and entrepreneurs turn your knowledge and know-how into a digital course that will generate consistent revenue through live and evergreen webinar launches.
The program provides a step-by-step process for the entire course creation journey–from strategy, to planning, to creation, to launching–with NO fluff and no stone left unturned!
If you’re struggling to make money online, feeling stretched too thin, and feeling uncertain of what you should be doing to create a profitable asset in your business, then DCA will teach you how to make the ultimate shift into building and launching a digital course that you can launch over and over again!
Who is Amy Porterfield?
Amy Porterfield is hands-down the QUEEN of online course creation! You may know her from her podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy.
She has over 12 years of experience creating online courses, first for Tony Robbins (yes–THE Tony Robbins) and now for her own business.
Amy has created and launched eight digital courses to date, including the Digital Course Academy which launched twice in 2019 producing over $9.1 million!
But even more importantly, Amy knows how to teach what works. She’s known for her patient, personable, step-by-step style that does not assume anything, and she delivers the necessities students need to achieve.
I was lucky enough to meet Amy in person and have dinner with her (it was a total fangirl moment as it was my first time meeting her after years of following her!), and since then, I’ve interviewed her for my Success with Soul podcast, and also attended her live Entrepreneur Experience last year.
I’m telling you, Amy is the real deal. She is incredibly kind, uplifting, smart, generous with her knowledge, and genuinely wants to make an impact by helping people achieve their online business dreams.
Is Digital Course Academy Worth the Investment?
In my business, DCA has CHANGED EVERYTHING!
Like I shared earlier, during my last live launch of my Six-Figure Blog Academy–after implementing the strategies I learned in DCA–I increased my revenue by 7.5 times and had my first ever six-figure launch (that’s $100,052 in gross revenue!). How?
Here are just some of my biggest takeaways from DCA:
- Amy taught me about the concept of a pre-launch runway, which grows your email list and nurtures your audience in the 60-days leading up to your launch, so that you have a warm audience who is eager to buy from you–and so you’re NOT selling to the same people over and over again (a mistake I made before, when I didn’t really grow my list in between launches).
- I also made a ton of changes to my webinar strategy, both in what I taught on the webinar (hint: don’t overteach!), how I structured my slide deck and content, and how I followed up with people after they registered. I went from a 0-1% conversion rate last year to an 11% conversion rate in January with her strategies!
- A HUGE part of DCA is all the stuff that’s done for you, so you don’t even have to think about it. Amy provides email swipe copy for email marketing inspiration, sales page templates with custom coding that make them so easy to design, and other plug-and-play resources.
Another INCREDIBLE part of DCA are the detailed tech trainings on things like Kajabi and Deadline Funnel and integrations like Zapier. If I had to figure all of that out on my own, it would have taken me dozens and dozens (and dozens!) of hours. The trainings literally go step-by-step on how to do everything you need to, and made things super easy on the tech front, which I know can be so intimidating!
- Amy also teaches you how to put your course launch on evergreen, which means that you can automate your webinars so that you’re selling your courses without having to go live to your audience all the time. I went evergreen with The Six-Figure Blog Academy and have consistently averaged over $10,000 PER MONTH since then. GAME CHANGER!!
To sum up: yes, the course cost me $1,997… but I’ll spend that any time in order to earn six-figures in two weeks, or $10K per month!
(Note: hopefully this goes without saying, but, you have to do the work. I didn’t make six-figures by chance or haphazardly following bits and pieces of the teachings. I went through DCA in full, implemented about 99% of it, and got the results. If you do the work and follow Amy’s advice, you WILL get results too!!)
Is Digital Course Academy Right for Me?
Eager to now get these same results for yourself, but wondering if DCA is the right fit?
Digital Course Academy serves budding online business owners as well as more seasoned entrepreneurs who are looking to scale. If you…
- currently work full-time but have a ‘side hustle’ you wish you could turn into your only hustle…
- OR you quit a job a few years ago to prioritize freedom, purpose and passion, and now have an established business with an email list of at least 250 engaged subscribers…
- have a clear vision of who your customer avatar is and maybe have a blog or website and a small email list (but don’t know what to do with it to grow an online business)…
- are burning out and desperately wants to shift your business model away from relying solely on 1:1 clients to having an income stream that isn’t tied to how many clients you can take on…
- are clear on your ‘why’ but struggle with the ‘how’…
- struggle with imposter syndrome and doubt yourself constantly, but are tired of falling victim to your own internal excuses and are ready to finally change the narrative and try something new…
- have a few course ideas and a solid understanding of your audience, plus the desire to take action and make a big change…
then DCA is for you!
What’s Included in Digital Course Academy?
As of September 2020, this was included when you enrolled in the Digital Course Academy, but as a disclaimer, please check with Amy to make sure this is up to date!
All 7 Modules ($2,997 value)
- 7 Implementation Modules showing you literally EVERYTHING you need to do to turn your expertise into a profitable digital course that your audience truly wants.
- A complete, step-by-step launch plan showing you how to create and deliver a high-converting Masterclass presentation that ethically (and authentically) enrolls dozens, if not hundreds of students, every time you deliver it.
- The Webinar Fill-Up Formula to make sure you never deliver to an empty room again, and instead get a packed house full of perfectly-targeted, “ready to buy” prospects.
- Next-level email marketing, sales page, and social media strategies to amplify your results and get up to 3x the enrollments.
To recap, that’s:
- 7 modules
- 12 week access to our private program Facebook group
- 4x weekly Live Q&A Calls with Amy (that’s 48 calls total)!
- Ticket to The Entrepreneur Experience: Course Creators Edition
- How to Use Facebook Ads to Fill Up Your Webinars
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration for Digital Course Academy opens a few times throughout the year so be sure to put yourself on the waitlist!
Tons! This is one area (of many!) where Amy excels.
Not only do you get TWELVE full weeks of LIVE calls with Amy in the private Facebook group, but they happen FOUR times per week! That’s 48 live calls–talk about incredible support!
Plus, the Facebook group is filled with like-minded course creators who are also completing DCA. If you have any questions at all, all you need to do is ask and you’ll usually get a response in a few hours (or less!) from someone who has been in your shoes.
If you’re worried that you’ll lose out on support after the 12 weeks is over, you don’t need to be.
Once your initial 12 weeks in the DCA program is up, the Facebook Group will be archived and all Digital Course Academy students are moved to Amy’s other private Facebook Group, The Insider’s Club.
The Insider’s Club is made up of everyone who has done one of Amy’s courses, including past Digital Course Academy alumni. (Yes, I’m in there too!)
This means that you not only have the support of your peers, but also the support of those who are ahead of you in the course creation game. And, of course, Amy still goes live in this group once a month to answer your questions, so rest assured that you’ll have ongoing access to her after the 12 weeks.
Ready to learn more?