Do time management tips make you cringe?
Trying to manage your time and productivity can be exhausting. If you’ve been struggling with how to prioritize tasks or fine-tune your schedule and feel like you’re on a constant hamster wheel, you are not alone. Nearly everyone I know struggles with this, whether you’re an entrepreneur or not.
This is a two-parter, so if you’ve already listened to part one, let’s jump into part two!
If you missed last week’s episode, I shared why I don’t believe in hustle and how to work from a place of rest, alignment, and abundance. Listen to part one of this series here–it will set the stage for today’s episode and help you understand more of where I’m coming from and why this is so important.
Work with your energy rather than against it.
Here’s the thing: unless you learn to manage your energy, you will unknowingly undercut your productivity and progress every. single. time. It’s not just about the physical work and time management tips and techniques, but about the energy alignment.
Work with intention and mindfulness.
Creating mindful practices helps me shift into an abundant mindset, where I’m able to do my most deep, focused, and meaningful work, and ultimately achieve more by doing less.
Ready to do less and achieve more with these time management tips and productivity tools?
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why the quality of your work matters over quantity.
- How to manage your energy with productivity tools. Unless you learn how to do this, you will unknowingly undercut your productivity.
- Why working with intention is essential.
- How to prioritize your tasks and plan your day.
- Why you should get yourself a good paper planner, plus some tips on how to utilize it (including what to track, what NOT to track, and more).
- Some of my tried-and-true tips for maintaining work/life balance.
- The assessment tests I recommend to help you tune into your innate gifts and find what works for your specific personality.
Subscribe and Review
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Success with Soul Podcast on Apple Podcasts so we can improve and better serve you in the future. Plus, you could be featured on a future episode during our listener spotlights. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic updates. My goal for this podcast is to inspire those who seek flexibility and freedom in their lives by making something happen with holistic, soulful, step-by-step strategies from me and other experts.
Links + Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron + Suzanne Stabile (Enneagram)
16 Personalities / Myers-Briggs Personality Testing (also refer to Episode 5 with Jessica Butts)
Gretchen Rubin’s 4 Tendencies
Free to Focus by Michael Hyatt
Do Less by Kate Northrup
Atomic Habits by James Clear
Traction by Gino Wickman
Ready to start a blog but not sure what you should blog about? Take this quiz: What Kind of Blog Should you Start?
Ready to start your blog today? Let me show you how, step-by-step! In this two-hour How to Start A Blog Workshop you’ll get everything you need and nothing you don’t.
I’ll help you narrow down your niche and discover what to actually blog about, how to buy your domain name and hosting service, and how to install WordPress, your theme, and the right plug-ins–along with the CONFIDENCE to actually do the dang thing and start monetizing stat!
Not to mention you’ll get a downloadable workbook to make this even easier, along with a Q&A vault and lifetime access. Go here to get started TODAY!
More Ways to Enjoy Success with Soul
- Don’t forget to join our free Success With Soul Facebook community for follow-up conversations about the podcast episodes and where I also often go live to answer your burning questions. Hangout with like-minded bloggers and heart-centered online business owners exchanging priceless feedback, encouragement, and other golden insights from the trenches.