Are you considering joining Selena Soo’s Impacting Millions to boost your publicity and PR strategy to get more media coverage? Here’s my honest Impacting Millions review and how its affected my digital marketing strategy. Plus don’t miss my affiliate bonuses!
Table of Contents
- What Is Impacting Millions?
- Who is Selena Soo?
- Is Impacting Millions worth the investment?
- Is Impacting Millions right for me?
- What’s included in the Impacting Millions program?
- Check out the bonuses I’m offering!
- Why Not You?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Impacting Millions?
As an entrepreneur, you already know: one of the biggest challenges we all share is how to effectively get the word out about what we do, get known and get clients.
We’re always asking questions like:
Who is my ideal client or target market?
Where are they hanging out?
How do I reach them?
Real talk: what we’re really asking is:
How do I reach the gatekeepers who already have an in with my ideal clients?
And how in the world do I get the courage and the confidence to march right up to those gates and tell my story in a way that makes them swing wide open?
Impacting Millions (IM) — opens for enrollment on March 30, 2021 — is an intensive program designed by publicity maven Selena Soo.
Selena has one goal: make you a magnet for great press.
Impacting Millions is a comprehensive program that walks you through exactly:
- Who to pitch to (and how to find them)
- When to pitch
- What to say
- How to create a publicity calendar
- How to get access to the right contacts and lists
- How to become “business famous” so you can easily get known to clients
- How to create a media and PR strategy that you can count on
- How to leverage publicity once you get it to maximize every post, every interview, every article, and every event — so it’s never one-and-done, but turns fans into paying clients
On all these things, IM delivers. This is a course that is designed to position you as a leader in your industry, as a stand-out presence — even if there are thousands of others “doing the same thing” as you are.
When you know what makes you unique and you can confidently share that, ideal clients and opportunities come looking for you, instead of you constantly having to chase them down. That alone is worth the price of admission!
But in addition to all of this, Impacting Millions looks directly at all the things that hold us back from claiming our space and telling our story. It re-orients participants to the truth of our value and the huge positive potential we have to offer the world when we say YES to putting ourselves out there.
I’m going to talk about what Impacting Millions did for me and my business — but first I want to address the biggest issue that makes a program like Selena’s so necessary for entrepreneurs today — and why Selena Soo is such a great person to lead this work.
Who is Selena Soo?
I know I’m not alone when I say the practical part of getting media coverage is a challenge enough for sure — but probably the thorniest obstacle to realizing our business dreams is not outside of us but inside.
I hear this from so many other entrepreneurs, and I have slogged through it myself more times than I care to remember: one of the hardest things we have to face on our way to realizing our business dreams is our own Imposter Syndrome.
You know Imposter Syndrome. It’s the gremlin on your shoulder that’s always trying to convince you that you’re not a real expert at the thing you’ve based your whole business on, the thing you know backwards and forwards. This gremlin says supremely unhelpful (and untrue) stuff like:
Who wants to hear what you have to say, really?
There are a thousand other bloggers just like you.
Do you really deserve the publicity?
You’re too shy and introverted for all this attention!
What if you put yourself out there and make a total fool of yourself?
You’re not “big” enough for these publications to even pay attention to you.
It goes on and on. And … on.
Selena Soo is someone who knows what to do with Imposter Syndrome. She understands what it’s like to be shy introvert … AND to have drive to make a difference.
Even though Selena always knew what she wanted, it took her a while to find her place, to really embrace her own gifts and make her mark. She was successful in her work even in her early 20s, but she wasn’t all that happy.
In fact, she was pretty miserable, and she wasn’t even quite sure why. Eventually, a friend connected her with a personal coaching network, and Selena Soo started to ask the questions that mattered the most.
After years of doing personal development work and taking in wisdom from so many thought leaders she admired — like Deepak Chopra, Danielle LaPorte, and Ramit Sethi — she started reaching out to them and offering to connect them with kindred spirits and opportunities.
In this process, she discovered what she was great at: connecting people and helping them spread the word about what they’re doing to the right people.
And here’s the cool thing: she didn’t make a name for herself by forcing herself to be less of who she was. She wasn’t grimacing through aggressive networking events or trying to be the flamboyant life of the party. Instead, she leaned more fully into her true nature: she was a keen observer, a helper, a connector.
As she says, “I still couldn’t make small talk at cocktail parties. But I was able to see potential connections and opportunities between different people – and then make it happen. I’d found My Thing.”
Today, Selena helps clients and students get featured in major publications and land interviews on big-name podcasts and national TV shows. You’ll recognize the names of her clients, as many have become industry leaders with 7-figure businesses, devoted fans, and hundreds of thousands of followers.
And when you participate in Impacting Millions, the message is loud and clear: this is ALL about finding and claiming Your Thing.
When you get that clarity, Impacting Millions shows you how to share the story of Your Thing, through influencers and media — in a way that’s honest, thoughtful, genuine, and magnetic.
Is Impacting Millions Worth the Investment?
It absolutely is! For so many reasons!
Selena Soo is the queen of overdelivering.
But let me share my concrete results with you so you can judge for yourself:
- After doing IM, I used what I’d learned and, with the help of Selena and Lynya (who is Selena’s media coach — more on her awesomeness later), I pitched a feature article idea to Forbes … and it was accepted.
- I’ve been a huge fan of fashion goddess Rebecca Minkoff for ages. Using the skills I developed in IM, I landed a spot as a guest on her Superwomen podcast. And here’s what’s true: I’m a major fan of Rebecca’s, for sure, but I also knew I had something valuable to offer Rebecca and her listeners! I got clear on My Thing. And me having clarity on that also made me appealing to her.
- Even as a blogger trying to get more traffic to my website (vs. trying to get clients), I took Selena’s publicity approach and was able to grow my email list, increase blog traffic AND improve my domain authority with quality backlinks. In fact, I’ve been featured multiple times as a guest poster on high-traffic websites and podcasts, like POPSUGAR, Boss Moms, Dr. Axe, Well + Good, Shape Magazine, Greatist, Ambitious Kitchen, Mother Earth Living, and dozens of others.
- Likewise, my recipes are consistently featured in “roundups” in major publications like mindbodygreen, The Today Show, The Everygirl, and many others.
With Impacting Millions, I’ve been able to create a consistent media and PR strategy that works for me:
- it maximizes my interests and gifts
- it gets me in front of my ideal market (be it blog readers or clients)
- it costs me a whopping $0.FREE and requires no ad spend
- it allows me to tell my story on my terms
- … and it’s fun.
Selena Soo takes the burden and terrifying mystery out of navigating how to pitch the media and creating a digital marketing strategy that works.
Is Impacting Millions right for me?
IM is specifically designed for you if:
- You’re a blogger, coach, consultant, service provider, or course creator — and want to get the word out.
- You feel like you’re one of thousands in a sea of entrepreneurs who have a similar focus … you know you can stand out, but you need help honing that message.
- You’ve been in business and blogging for a few years, but you’re not attracting the type of clients or the readership/viewership you’d hoped for by this point. You’re great at what you do, you know your stuff … and you just need more people to know that.
- Your business is humming along (6-figure entrepreneur, go you!), but you want to expand your reach and amplify your voice exponentially. You want to write books, get friendly with top podcasters, be considered a thought leader, get invited to speak and present your message on stage. You want to be recognized as a driver in your industry, because you know you’ve got amazing things to offer that will really help people.
- You want to identify Your Thing, your signature story, and tell it in a way that makes a massive positive mark, that reaches thousands, tens of thousands, millions.
- You’re done hiding out and you’re ready to say YES to your full potential.
What’s included in the Impacting Millions program?
Selena Soo is known for her generous spirit, and that really shines through with the IM program.
Not only do you get the 8-week, 7-module online course, you also get ongoing support for an entire year — and that includes access to Selena’s inner circle of entrepreneurial powerhouse colleagues. You even get to regular coaching from her Senior Media Coach Lynya Floyd, who is inspiring, thoughtful, smart, and helpful beyond measure.
The course itself includes:
- 7 Training Modules
- An Online Membership Area where you can get access to resources, bonuses (there are over $1,000 worth of bonuses for those who register early!), templates, and all the Q&A recordings.
- A Private Facebook Community with other ambitious entrepreneurs who are really geared to help each other out. People post media opportunities, encourage one another, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Monthly Media Mentor Webinars where you can get your pitches reviewed by top media experts — this helps you hone your skills and get clarity on your core message.
Among many things, Impacting Millions helps you identify:
- Which publicity opportunities to seek out — the ones that serve you, your business, your mission, and your goals the most authentically.
- How to show your expertise and establish credibility in the media, even if you’re just getting started and don’t have thousands of followers (yet!).
- How to tell the story of what makes you unique.
- A simple system for leaving a positive impression and creating a reliable, ongoing relationship with media contacts, which Selans calls The Follow-Up Formula.
- How to become a go-to regular contributor on your favorite sites, including major publications.
- Selena’s framework called The Art of the Pitch, which is the psychology behind creating a pitch that’s exactly what your target media outlet wants (plus templates).
- How to leverage your publicity so that new fans become paying clients and customers.
If you want to get to know Selena and her crew better, here are two podcasts I think you’ll love:
With Impacting Millions, Selena has managed to create content and a community that is supportive, challenging in a healthy way (every great thing happens outside your comfort zone!), and 100% grounded in the truth of your worthiness.
She drives home the message: You’re here for a reason. You’ve got amazing things to offer. Now let’s tell people about it!
Impacting Millions Affiliate Bonuses
As a big thank-you, I’ve also got an amazing BONUS PACKAGE for anyone who registers for the program using my Impacting Millions affiliate link.
Bonus #1: (Value $1,000)
A Mini-Mastermind: I’m offering two LIVE group coaching calls with me. One will kick off Impacting Millions on April 21st and another will wrap it up on May 27th. Connect with other entrepreneurs, share your questions and stories, and get the inside scoop from me on how Impacting Millions can work for you.
Bonus #2: (Value $100)
My personal Pitches that Worked swipe copy bundle. These are the real-life pitches that have landed me placements in places like Forbes, podcasts and guest posts, plus extra samples that scored sponsored content and freelancing writing gigs.
Bonus #3: (Value $100)
My essential How to Find Contact Information video training. This is a small but mighty skill, because getting in front of the right person the first time can make all the difference, and most entrepreneurs aren’t sure how to do it. I’ll also show you which tasks are best outsourced to a VA (to maximize your time and your earning potential).
Why Not You?
Here’s something I say to clients and other bloggers who are on the fence about investing in themselves with a program like Impacting Millions:
You’ve already done all the work. What’s the point of all that work if no one can see what you’ve made, read your wisdom, and benefit from your expertise?
Impacting Millions taught me how to authentically, boldly get in front of people who connect with my message, who are excited to be a part of what I’m up to, and who want to support my work.
What could be better than that?
And how would it feel to have that for your business, too?
Frequently Asked Questions
Doors open March 30, 2021, and members get a welcome module as soon as they sign up. The full group program officially kicks off on April 12th, with modules running through the end of May, and other course elements continuing through March 2022. A full calendar of Impacting Millions events and opportunities will be provided to you when you register.
Impacting Millions is 7 video training modules presented over 60 days. Each module is made up of short, actionable videos.
The program comes with ongoing support, coaching, and connection opportunities for an entire year.
As a member, you get access to an Online Membership Area where you can find resources, templates, all recordings, and bonuses (there are over $1,000 worth of bonuses for those who register early!). Selena will be doing 6 LIVE Q&A calls to answer questions and give feedback, and the recordings of those will also be available in the Online Membership Area.
You also are welcomed into a Private Facebook Community with other ambitious entrepreneurs who are geared to help each other out, PLUS Monthly Media Mentor Webinars with Selena Soo and her PR strategy crew, where you can get your pitches reviewed by top media experts.
Impacting Millions is a year-long program with an investment of $2,997 or 12 payments of $297.
Yes! Selena has a dedicated team standing by, ready to speak with you and answer any and all questions you might have about IM. You can reach them by clicking here.
I’m so glad you asked. 🙂 You can reserve your spot by clicking here.