Listen to the Podcast
Episode Show Notes
- 027: Why You Shouldn’t Start A Blog on Instagram with Shaunda Necole
- Bonus Episode: The Secret to Unlocking Your Intuition with Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- 026: What is Patriarchy? How Women Can Heal + Thrive with Dr. Valerie Rein
- 025: An Intro to Human Design (Plus a Live Reading!) with Nikki Brafman
- 024: The Benefits of Membership Websites & Creating Recurring Revenue With Kate Northrup
- 023: The 10 Tools I Use to Run My Online Course Business
- Bonus Episode: How to Create Passive Income with Online Courses
- 022: My 10 Biggest Lessons After a Six-Figure Online Course Launch
- 021: How to Create an Online Course with Amy Porterfield
- 020: How to Hire or Become a Virtual Assistant + Work-at-Home Mom with Micala Quinn
- 019: How to Have a Successful Travel Writing Career with Jennifer Bradley Franklin
- 018: Marketing Advice for Your Myers-Briggs Type with Brit Kolo
- 017: Overwhelmed? How to Become a Minimalist Business Owner with Courtney Carver
- 016: Why You Feel Anxious + How to Fix It (and Your Business!) with Dr. Elizabeth Cohen
- 015: How to Write Email Marketing Campaigns that Convert with Tarzan Kay
- 014: Want to Be a Freelance Food Writer? Here’s How with Nevin Martell
- 013: How to Manage Your Money as an Entrepreneur with Shannah Compton Game
- 012: Blogging Tips + Online Business Secrets with Jillian Leslie
- 011: The Most Underused Marketing Strategy to Add TODAY with Laura Sprinkle
- 010: Instagram Metrics That Matter in 2020 with Manu Muraro
- 009: 7 Mindset Shifts to Make Today to Become an Unstoppable Entrepreneur
- 008: How to Change Your Money Mindset with Kelly Marshall
- 007: How Stress Affects the Body + Your Business with Krysti Wick
- 006: Manifesting Your Dreams + Self-Care in Business with Danika Brysha
- 005: Harnessing Myers-Briggs Personality Types in Your Business with Jessica Butts
- 004: Part 2, Time Management Tips + Productivity Tools for Women Entrepreneurs
- 003: Part 1, Why I Don’t Believe in Hustle
- 002: Is Blogging Dead? 9 Reasons to Start a Blog TODAY!
- BONUS Episode: Managing Your Money + Mindset During a Pandemic
- 001: My Soulful Journey – From Burned Out Corporate Copywriter to Six-Figure Blogger and Business Owner
Subscribe to the Show
About Success with Soul
Kate Kordsmeier from the Six-Figure Blog Academy and popular wellness blog Root + Revel shares all of her holistic online business strategies and soulful marketing advice for heart-centered entrepreneurs who value relationships, mindfulness, spirituality and health as much as strategic action and practical tips. Whether you’re interested in blogging, digital courses, or other passive income revenue streams, Kate empowers her tribe to make your dreams of being your own boss and creating a profitable online business a reality, without selling your soul. Kate will teach you how to work from a place of rest, not hustle. Do less, achieve more. Make great money AND have the freedom and flexibility to focus on what truly matters. You’ll learn sustainable solutions for email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media for influencers, affiliate marketing, sponsored content, webinars, Facebook ads, building a team, growing your traffic, and productivity and personal development tactics so you can create something beautiful and profitable without burning out. Expect a mix of in-depth, candid interviews with the world’s top entrepreneurs and leaders, and bold, transparent, and inspiring solo shows with step-by-step guidance and stories from the trenches to help you tackle your goals. Hit subscribe if you’re ready to say goodbye to the soul-sucking 9 to 5 corporate world and hello to turning your passion into profits. Let’s make a life, not just a living.
Support Success with Soul
As this show is brand spankin’ new, any all support is greatly appreciated.
Subscribe on the Apple Podcasts app, Google Podcasts App, Spotify or wherever you listen…This makes it possible for me to continue to provide free helpful content and bring you amazing guests.
Give us a rating and review with your honest feedback so we can improve and better serve you in the future. Plus, you could be featured on a future episode during our listener spotlights! Your reviews are super helpful and motivating to me personally, but beyond that, reviews help with rankings which helps others find the show and allows me to keep providing you with free content every single week.
Share the podcast with your friends, family, co-workers, etc!
Don’t forget to join the FREE Success with Soul Facebook Community where we have follow up conversations about the podcast episodes, and I often go LIVE to answer your burning questions. Plus you’ll get to hang out with like-minded bloggers and heart-centered online business owners exchanging PRICELESS feedback, encouragement, and other golden insights from the trenches.
Get Featured on the Show!