Make more money in 2021 with affiliate marketing! There are over 100 different affiliate programs listed here, including high-paying opportunities and popular options across many different niches (food, fashion, beauty, online business and more!) so you can get new ideas and increase your earnings!
Table of Contents
- List of Affiliate Programs for All Niches
- Affiliate Programs for Online Business + Blogging Niches
- Affiliate Programs for Food + Recipe Sites
- Affiliate Programs for Fashion Blogs
- Affiliate Programs for Beauty Bloggers
- Affiliate Programs for Health, Wellness + Fitness Sites
- Affiliate Programs for Travel Sites
- Affiliate Programs for Baby + Mom Bloggers
Ready to start making an income with affiliate marketing, or to increase your current earnings? Then you’re in the right place!
I’ve created a list of affiliate programs for beginner bloggers across many different niches: online business, blogging, food, fashion, beauty, health/wellness/fitness, travel, and mom blogs. The vast majority of programs listed are ones I’ve personally used on my own blog, Root+ Revel, so they are brands I trust both in the quality of their product or service and in the integrity of their affiliate program to actually payout!
But first, if you’re brand spankin’ new to affiliate marketing, start here with our 10 Affiliate Marketing Tips for Beginner Bloggers. After you’ve learned how to start your blog, you’ll learn the ropes on the benefits of affiliate marketing, plus how to get results by authentically weaving affiliates into your blog.
Need proof that affiliate marketing works?
So far in the first six months of 2020 alone (January – June), I’ve already earned $83,132.21 just from affiliate marketing on Root + Revel and this site, Kate Kordsmeier! That’s an average of $13,855.37 PER MONTH!
If you’re intrigued, check out my income report archives where I break down exactly how we earn a multi-six-figure income from my blog.
Now, it’s your turn!
Ready to make an income from affiliate marketing? This list of affiliate programs for bloggers will give you new ideas and programs you can apply to today, so you can start promoting and increase your blogging income!
List of Affiliate Programs for All Niches
Regardless of your niche, here’s a list of affiliate programs that most bloggers can use. These sites have a conglomeration of different brands and products, so you’ll likely find something relevant to your specific industry.
- Amazon Associates: the world’s largest online retailer
- Etsy: a creative marketplace for independent sellers with millions of one-of-a-kind items
- Reward Style: affiliate platform for fashion, beauty, family and home bloggers where you can create links from your favorite big-box stores like Target, J Crew, The Container Store, Urban Outfitters, and many more
- Ultimate Bundles: digital product bundles on topics like blogging, photography, healthy living, homemaking, travel, personal finance, productivity, and more
- Rakuten (formerly known as eBates): Free cashback and shopping rewards site
- CrateJoy: the world’s premier subscription box marketplace
Affiliate Programs for Online Business + Blogging Niches
- Bluehost: The best, cheapest and easiest hosting option for beginning bloggers or entrepreneurs; also includes a domain name
- NameCheap: another option for buying a domain name and hosting
- Cloudways: premium hosting once you outgrow entry-level (this is what I use!)
- StudioPress: WordPress themes + framework (their Foodie Pro theme is super popular among food bloggers)
- Blue Chic: feminine and chic WordPress themes; includes email support from the developers
- Elegant Themes: beautiful, classy options for responsive WordPress themes
- ActiveCampaign: This is the email service provider I personally use and love! Active Campaign provides a lot more functionality in terms of segmenting, automation and tracking than most other systems (and their Lite plan starts at just $9/month! Get a free 30-day trial with our link!)
- ConvertKit: Another highly recommended email service provider (Get a free 30-day trial with our link!)
- LeadPages: The best tool for creating compelling forms, pop-up boxes, and custom, pro-looking landing pages that encourage people to sign-up for your email list
- Kajabi: an all-in-one platform that makes it easy to create online courses, launch marketing campaigns, build landing pages, and manage customers (I personally use this for my Six-Figure Blog Academy)
- Teachable: another great online course creation platform
- Interact: a tool for creating online quizzes that generate leads, segment your audience, and drive traffic to your website
- QuickBooks: a popular bookkeeping and invoicing software
- Gusto: The easiest and most convenient payroll software if you have a team
- Acuity: online appointment scheduler
- Creative Market: a marketplace for ready-to-use products from talented designers like social media templates, product mockups, custom fonts, graphics and more
- 99 Designs: a large creative platform that connects people with graphic designers around the world, perfect for logos and all kinds of branding needs
- Canva: everything you could want for your DIY design needs!
- Samcart: a direct-to-consumer eCommerce platform for selling your products
- Demio: my favorite webinar platform with options for live and automated webinars, registration pages, webinar replays, and everything else all in one place
- Deadline Funnel: create an evergreen marketing funnel where each user/lead has a unique deadline
- WP Tasty: a popular and well-designed recipe plug-in for food and nutrition bloggers
- WP Recipe Maker: another well-designed recipe plug-in
- Elementor: a WordPress page builder for 100% visual design
- WP Rocket: A plug-in that improves performance and site speed (get 20% off your first year, single license, with the code RootandRevel20)!
- ShortPixel Image Optimizer: A plug-in that optimizes images automatically, while guarding the quality of your images and making your website load faster
- Social Pug: A plug-in to maximize social shares and drive more traffic using beautiful social sharing buttons
- Tailwind: Pinterest + Instagram scheduling tool
- Nutrifox: A software for food bloggers that allows you to create custom nutrition labels effortlessly
- Sparkle Hustle Grow: a subscription box for female business owners with tools, trainings, and a community to help you grow your business
Affiliate Programs for Food + Recipe Sites
- ButcherBox: high quality, humanely-raised meat and seafood subscription box delivery service (my ALL TIME top affiliate earner!!)
- Thrive Market: a healthy, organic, non-GMO online grocery store
- Sun Basket: a healthy, organic meal kit delivery service
- Dry Farm Wines: Natural, biodynamically-farmed wines with no additives, preservatives, commercial yeast, industrial machinery, or GMO fruit in their wines (also sugar-free for paleo and keto audiences)
- Daily Harvest: healthy frozen meal subscription service delivering delicious, nutritionist-created superfood eats to your door including smoothies, activated bowls, soups, and even ice cream
- Instacart: get groceries delivered from local stores
- SmoothieBox: Super smoothies packed with the balanced macronutrients, collagen, and no added sugars
- Scout & Cellar: CLEAN-CRAFTED™ wine all independently tested and certified to be low in sulfites, have no added sugar, and free from other harmful ingredients (**NOTE: this is a direct sales marketing company where you have to pay to join as a consultant in order to earn an income–if you’d like to join my team, sign up here!)
- Wild Alaskan: a membership service that delivers wild-caught, sustainable seafood from Alaska and the Pacific Northwest directly to your doorstep
- Farmbox Direct: delivers fruits and veggies to the entire Continental United States! Pick from the regular box, organic box, or boxes specifically for juicing
- Urthbox: Organic snack subscription box (think chips, granola, superfoods, crackers, juices, dried fruits and vegetables, sweets and chocolates, snack bars and more!)
- Porter Road: meat delivery that’s 100% pastured-raised (never in concentrated feedlots), and the animals are never fed hormones or antibiotics
- Crowd Cow: meat from regenerative farms including 100% grass-fed beef and wild-caught, sustainable seafood
- Vital Choice: online retailer for sustainably harvested wild-caught fish and seafood, all of which is certified sustainable either by MSC, the State of Alaska or Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch program
- U.S. Wellness Meats: an online purveyor selling grass-fed beef (steaks, burgers, brisket, sausage, organs, and more), lamb and bison, free-range poultry, wild-caught seafood, and 300+ specialty items
- Farm Foods Market: meat delivery company who works with small family farms and family-run butchers
- Winc: a wine company with a unique Palate Profile Quiz to get matched with your preferences
- VeganCuts Snack Box: subscription box of new vegan snacks every month
- Kettle & Fire: bone broth made from organic, free-range chickens and grass-fed cattle that’s fresh, never frozen, and made in sustainable and shelf-stable packaging
Affiliate Programs for Fashion Blogs
- Nordstrom: for classic, timeless style
- Rent the Runway: a designer clothing rental subscription with 100,000s of options
- Zulily: thousands of deals daily- from up and coming brands to household names
- Zappos: over 1,500 brands in shoes, apparel, handbags, and housewares
- ShopStyle Collective: create shop the look pins on Pinterest, create looks, and create widgets where you can showcase several products without using a bunch of pictures
- Le Tote: rent clothing and accessories for a flat monthly membership fee
- Rocksbox: A beautiful jewelry membership service
- Wantable: curated clothing pieces from a personal stylist focused on sophisticated style or fitness
- Gwynnie Bee: a trendy women’s clothing subscription box with a variety of sizes
- Target: big-box, affordable fashion
- Stitch Fix: personal styling with clothing picked just for you by expert stylists for your unique size and style (this is not an affiliate program, but a referral program where you’ll receive a credit to your personal account if you use the service)
Affiliate Programs for Beauty Bloggers
- Sephora: an enormous selection of makeup, skin care, hair, fragrance and more from classic and emerging brands
- Ulta: another huge beauty retailer for all your cosmetic needs
- The Detox Market + The Detox Box: Features holy grail green beauty products that are cruelty-free and meet the Detox Market’s safe ingredient standards, and actually perform! The Detox Box is one of the most popular beauty subscription boxes
- Beautycounter: a sustainable, transparent, clean beauty brand promising to be free of over 1,800 toxins (**NOTE: this is a direct sales marketing company where you have to pay to join as a consultant in order to earn an income–if you’d like to join my team or learn more, read this post about Why I Became a Beautycounter Consultant)
- Beauty Heroes: a clean beauty store with strict ingredient standards and a popular monthly subscription box
- LOVE GOODLY: Every other month, LOVE GOODLY sends subscribers 4-5 cruelty-free, natural, vegan products, including a mix of full-size products and deluxe samples of non-toxic beauty and skincare, healthy snacks, wellness items and eco accessories
- Annmarie Gianni: organic, wildcrafted skincare products, made from sustainably harvested herbs and plants
- 100% Pure: natural and certified organic skincare and fruit-pigmented makeup
- Love Lula: Natural beauty delivered to your door monthly with no parabens, SLS’s or animal testing (based in the UK but also ships internationally)
- PETIT VOUR: all products meet their Crème de la Cruelty-Free™ standard–this means they’re not only rigorously tested for performance but are ethically manufactured and contain no harmful ingredients (including being 100% cruelty-free)
- Hynt Beauty: natural makeup, organic concealers, and non-comedogenic foundations combine natural skincare with professional makeup
- EVOLVh: Whether, straight, curly, fine, coarse or even difficult, EVOLVh’s 100% natural and non-toxic hair products are effective for each hair type
- REN Skincare: results-led formulas with natural skin-beneficial bioactives, no harsh or controversial chemicals or potential irritants, ever
- Wander Beauty: multitasking, clean beauty essentials that are easy-to-use, always cruelty-free, and enriched with skin-loving ingredients
- Leahlani Skincare: clean skincare made fresh on Kaua’i, infused with Hawaiian nectars, potent botanical actives, evocative fragrances, and tropical beauty oils
- The Choosy Chick: a clean beauty boutique with only the finest natural and organic health and beauty products for you and your family
- Credo Beauty: shop clean, nontoxic beauty and skincare products at this clean beauty store
- Follain: They test thousands of products across every category, and only the best make the cut–everything sold is not only effective but deemed safe by their ingredient standards
- Skylar: a non-toxic fragrance brand that actually smells like regular perfume!
- Innersense Organic Beauty: organic, high-performing clean haircare products
Affiliate Programs for Health, Wellness + Fitness Sites
- Air Doctor Pro: one of the best air purifies on the market
- Vitamin Shoppe: a one-stop shop for vitamins, supplements, protein powders, and more
- Vitamix: one of the market leaders for super high-powered blenders
- Plant Therapy: organic essential oils that are high-quality but still affordable
- EverlyWell: at-home health testing including thyroid, hormones, fertility, allergies, and many more
- Yoga Club: An activewear subscription box at 50% off retail prices
- Truvani: Some of the cleanest supplements, from turmeric, to protein powders, to vitamins, digestive enzymes and more
- Red Therapy Co: red light therapy machines for healing and rejuvenation
- Grove Collaborative: greener, non-toxic cleaning products
- CAUSEBOX: Ethical and socially responsible wellness products
- Yoga Download: a huge variety of online yoga and meditation classes
- Kion: health and fitness products for biohackers and athletes, created by trainer Ben Greenfield
- Bombay & Cedar: Wellness items like essential oils, diffusers, skincare, jewelry, gardening, books, snacks and a whole lot more
- Vital Proteins: collagen made from non-GMO, pasture-raised, grass-fed bovine hides and comes in a variety of delicious flavors
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: a leading sporting goods retailer
- FabFitFun: a subscription box service that curates women’s products
Affiliate Programs for Travel Sites
- TripAdvisor: one of the most popular sites for reviews, recommendations, and bookings
- Expedia: trip planner with reviews on thousands of hotels, bookings for airline tickets, accommodation, and more
- Priceline: incredible deals and flexible bookings
- Booking.com: over 29 million listings including homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay
- Hotels.com: lodging accommodations worldwide, from international chains and all-inclusive resorts to local favorites and bed & breakfasts
- Agoda: great prices on hotels, resorts, hostels and more–over 2 million properties worldwide
- Skyscanner: instant online comparisons for flights, car rentals, and hotels
- AirB&B: this is a referral program where you earn points towards your own rentals
- Hilton: 16 brands around the world and over 5,600 hotels
Affiliate Programs for Baby + Mom Bloggers
- Rent the Runway Maternity: a designer clothing rental subscription with 100,000s of options for pregnant women to make getting dressed fun and easy
- Ecocentric Mom: A mix of the best organic and eco-friendly products for mom and baby, customized for every month of pregnancy and baby development through age four!
- Lovevery: stage-based play essentials designed by experts, built for babies and toddlers up to age three
- The Tot: shop products for mom, baby, and kids that are tested to be safe, and even make a registry
- Taking Cara Babies: online sleep classes for babies up to two years old
- Kindred Bravely: the comfiest maternity and nurshing clothes
- Happiest Baby: smart sleepers, swaddles, and more
- Bloom Baby: modern baby chairs, cribs and bouncers
- Organic Baby Food Shop: 100% organic baby food and formula
- Green Kid Crafts: Hands-on science and art kits for ages 2-10. These boxes make learning fun and accessible, inspiring the next generation of creative leaders!
Frequently Asked Questions
In a nutshell: affiliate marketing is when you receive a commission for promoting someone else’s product, service or program. You promote that thing to your audience with a special link. When anyone who has clicked your link proceeds to buy, you get paid either a percentage or a flat rate for the sale.
When you link to an affiliate on your blog, you MUST disclose your relationship AND use a ‘nofollow’ link. I can’t iterate enough just how important this is for SEO!
According to Google, if you create sponsored content for companies, use affiliate links and review free products, you need to apply a nofollow attribute to external links (like a sponsor company’s website or affiliate links, for example). If you don’t, you can get penalized from Google and it’s insanely hard to recover.
I look at what brands I’m already using and love and fit with R+R’s natural, non-toxic mission.
Then, I contact them to see if they have affiliate programs. Sometimes you don’t have to email somebody directly, rather they’ll have a link to join their program right on their website, which makes it super easy.
Sometimes brands or products I’m not familiar with will email me a pitch, and if they’re a fit then we’ll request samples. If I truly enjoy the products/service, then we’ll join the affiliate program and start promoting.
When you’re getting started, the easiest place to start for almost all bloggers is with Amazon (scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Become an Affiliate’). You’ll make a cut of all purchases that someone buys within 24 hours of clicking your Amazon links. This is an easy place to start as everyone knows Amazon and you can literally make links today once you’re enrolled (though note that over the years Amazon has decreased their commissions and they are pretty small payouts these days).
We have been in affiliate partnerships with a couple high-ticket affiliate programs and love them! Amy Porterfield and her Digital Course Academy as well as Selena Soo‘s Impacting Millions are ones we’ve been a part of and love both so much. We truly cannot recommend these programs enough!
You can add your affiliate links to social media! Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter are all great platforms to promote your high ticket-affiliate programs.
Remember: for all social platforms, be sure to use #affiliate for transparency, and/or indicate the affiliate relationship with saying something like (affiliate link, thank you!) next to the link itself.
Tip for all platforms: use share threads (typically done in blogging Facebook groups) to get engagement with your posts and videos. This helps show the algorithm that people like your content and will hopefully expand your reach.
Yes! Your audience is more likely to buy a product, service or course when they can see the value it will bring into their life. The best way to convey this is through a dedicated, detailed blog post where you prominently feature ONE of your high-paying affiliate programs, all the reasons you authentically love them and how that thing is going to make someone’s life better.
1) Now that you’re a proud new affiliate for lots of new brands, it’s time to turn these programs into passive income! Download our FREE Affiliate Marketing Action Plan for tips on how to optimize your affiliate earnings.
2) If you found this helpful and really want to create a purposeful and profitable online business that’s sustainable and rewarding, register now for my FREE Masterclass: 3 Behind-the-Scenes-Secrets to Profitable Blogging!